If you have a short time to spend in Cusco this schedule is perfect for you which allows to enjoy a short walking at nearest archeological sites of Cusco city in addition MachuPicchu archeological site of course it’s a flexible schedule which you can change according your requirements or activities of your preferences.
Don’t let the short time keep you from visiting the best of Cusco city “Cuzco city”, Sacred Valley of the Inca “inkas” and Machupicchu.
Day 01: Cusco arrival − City tour
At your Arrival to Cusco airport, will be picked up and transported the booked hotel. Later at the agreed- upon time we’ll pick you up from the Hotel for City tour, starting in the temple of Santo Domingo (qoricancha).Afterwards we will drive over nearest archeological sites such as Sacsayhuaman,Quenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay where you are going to get a short walking around each place.
Day 02: Cusco – Machupicchu – Cusco
You will be transported from Cusco city to Ollantaytambo train station where you will take the train with direction to Aguas Calientes town, once there we take a bus up to Machupicchu archeological site. The bus trip takes at about 20 minutes. After guided tour you will have some free time to explore the site on your own, to relax, or to meditate. At the agreed-upon time, you will return to Aguas Calientes town to take the train back for around two hours till Ollantaytambo Station, where you will be picked up and transported to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 03: Transport to Cusco airport
At the agreed-upon time you will be transported from your hotel to Cusco’s airport.
- All the transfers and transportation (Airport pickup and transfer to the hotel, hotel pick up to start the tour and transfer to your hotel at the ending of each tour.
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes town to Machupicchu,
- Round trip train service from ollantaytambo to Aguas Cientes town.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- Entrance fee to the Qoricancha, archeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca pucara and Tambomachay.
- Meals (restaurants will be recommended according your requirements)
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain (US$ 25.00). Spaces are really limited and goes very quickly.
- Hotel in Cusco city
- Flight ticket
WHAT TO TAKE
- Original Passport.
- Student card (ISIC Card if you are student).
- A backpack (for daily and personal items).
- Rain jacket, umbrella or rain poncho (rains even on dry season).
- Short pants for confortable walking.
- Water bottle.
- Walking and confortable shoes.
- Binoculars for bird watching.
- Mosquitos repellent and sun block.
- Hat, gloves, scarf, wool socks, sandals.
- Cash to tip the crew and buy drinks and snacks. (Peruvian currency).
Contact us for more information :